threads
Page 1 of 2
Dually Wheels Tires \  Wheel question (not semis)

Wheel question (not semis)

Dually Wheels Tires Dually Tech
views 3426
replies 16
following 4

sadistic636   +1y
I was looking at the 20" fuel mavericks and noticed the set came with 20" steel inner wheels. Could these inners be used as outers if I pick up 4? I don't see why they wouldn't but I didn't want to consider getting them till I asked. I could deal with the 2 less inches since I'd save on adapters.

U-2h-qOa_yw

I've found them for as low as $187 new.
someotherguy   +1y
I don't see why not. It's too bad they don't show an actual picture of the wheel. The page implies it's "styled" after the aluminum wheel but I find that hard to believe...

Richard
sadistic636   +1y
Yeah I've been trying to track down an actual photo with no luck. I'm gonna contact the manufacturer to see if they can't provide an actual photo. They also make steel inners in 22" and 24"
47flames   +1y
Hey did u find out what the steelies look like?
sadistic636   +1y
I emailed mht wheels but I have yet to receive an answer. I'll try again today
sadistic636   +1y
***UPDATE***

I contacted national tire and wheel from the original post and they promptly emailed me the photo so hats off to them. Its basically a 20" black smoothie and ntw claims its aluminum in their email. I'll be honest, I'm really digging the look.

thread post photo

I don't know if this is what their 22" and 24" inners look like but I would assume so.
sadistic636   +1y
Ntw also updated the photo on their site as well. I feel like I accomplished something today (silent tear)
47flames   +1y
That looks pretty sweet!!!!!
1 mo?gen   +1y
that inner is sexy ... id hit it!! lol ...
someotherguy   +1y
Huh! I wonder how they're dealing with potential lug length issues. Also wonder if a pair of them tuck.

Owning a set of smoothies: 50% of people will say, man that shit is tight! Other 50% will say, what design are you gonna cut into them?

Richard