Page 1 of 2
Southeast \  slamology 2012

slamology 2012

Southeast Events
views 3967
replies 13
following 5

green monster   +1y
Slamology 2012. Anyone going? Couple weeks away!
krewzlo   +1y
I wish, they switched weekends and moved it this year, recipe for disaster, just like indy bash. I would go if it was the same weekend as last year but I have to work the weekend they moved it to. Part of why I liked the show is where it was at. I attended indy bash when it was at the fairgrounds and at the raceway and the fairgrounds was 100% better. It just loses the fun when its at the raceway. When indy bash was at the fairgrounds you could camp there and really didn't need to leave after you got there, well except for alcohol. Last year I got a fricken ticket for an illegal u-turn, which cost me $238 after they blackmail you into paying an extra $83 so they won't report it to the dmv.

Its too bad as its the closest show to me, not exactly close but the closest at 450 miles.
scatter   +1y
Didn't really care for slamology, they are trying to be ITB which they will never be able to compete with....

Were doing camp n drag again this year......that is a hell of a good time
green monster   +1y
Well thats disappointing to hear since this is our first time making the trip to the show. Always do the dropt and destroyed shows since it is close and always a good time and figured we would add one more since its only a state away. Where and when is camp n drag?
krewzlo   +1y
Slamology is good, just not as big as indy bash used to be. It is run by gauge and the club that started indy bash. Indy bash was great until the special events company took it over and it got over ran by ricers. It got way out of hand and was cheaper to enter your beater than pay admission to walk in so everybody and their brother entered there pos just to get in cheaper. At one time, it was the show to go to in the midwest.
scatter   +1y
Camp n drag is in Waveland, Indiana. July 20-22.....

You'll have a good time at slamology,and don't get me wrong i have a blast at any and all shows i attend, but in my opinion if you only going to make it to one Indy show during the year don't miss camp n drag....
green monster   +1y
Well sounds like i'll have to do 2 indiana shows next year then. Unfortunatly out of the question this year since we are in the middle of building a house and we also have a 10 month old boy.
green monster   +1y
Oh and krewzlo, if indy is 450 miles for you. You may want to check out the dropt n destroyed show. Its a decent 2 day ohio show first or second weekend in oct and its bounced back and forth between akron/canton and tallmage the last couple of years. And its gotta be closer for ya
scatter   +1y
Dropt n destroyed is at the MAPS air museum (Akron/Canton Airport) again this year, 1st weekend in October. Gets bigger and bigger every year....unfortunately I won't have my dually out by then but we should have "big bear's" '85.
down2earth   +1y
ill be at Slamology with the ford this year first time going to this show a lot of ppl told me it was a good show.
i all ways go to the dropt and destroyed shows and all ways have a killer ass time at them here is a pic of the ford maybe ill have the crew cab done be for dnd
thread post photo