Page 1 of 2
Central \  TX Meet

TX Meet

Central Events
views 3808
replies 10
following 6

kmac69   +1y
I have been in/out the country(deployed) and seem to miss all of the tx meets. I was wondering if you all would like to get together. So I can meet everyone and hook up with you all.
bk2life   +1y

not in texas, but az, its our show, this weekend
uniqueazdually   +1y
Wish my truck was done. for this AZ show looks like a good time!
bigryan   +1y
i am always down to hang out surly if its a dually Group!!! lol i am thinking bout starting a custom dually group on FB, see if anybody ever wants to do a hang out sometimes..
bigryan   +1y
here's the group come join
someotherguy   +1y
TX so damn big having a TX meet...that's a tough one. Not like I really gotta explain that to another Texan though of course! Picking a "central" location always a bitch. I'm in Houston...

Richard
kmac69   +1y
BR I am game for what ever... I need help with my dually too so let me know.. @ SOG I'm always in Htown my son is there hit with your ## so we can hook up sometime.
scoti   +1y

Exactly..... Dallas area here. It seems like everyone is usually 4hrs from where any meet/greet is.
someotherguy   +1y
That's some funny shit because when I'm trying to explain TX to anybody that's never been here, I tell them everywhere is at least 4 hours apart.

When I was living in ATL, a friend visited from London, and wanted to go visit other friends of ours in Houston and Austin. I said OK...we'll drive there. Mind you I got no problems driving thousands of miles. This guy is used to riding his scooter across a country the size of a goddam postage stamp. I think he was ready to go shit nuts by the time we made it to Mississippi...nevermind once we actually crossed the Texas border and were still hours away from where we were going.

Richard
scoti   +1y
Yep.... Cross the east TX border heading home to Dallas means I still have 3-4hrs of driving. My GF's daughter just started school @ TexasTech in Lubbock. It's a 5-6hr drive to there.

Hell, it takes @ least 30mins to drive across Dallas.....