Page 3 of 5
Northwest \  drop zone

drop zone

Northwest Events
views 13155
replies 44
following 15

paul42   +1y
I went to the show on Saturday. I didnt run in to pig though, I am so dissapointed
jcampbell1180   +1y
Some Cat over on SSM posted a few pics already. Some of the pics kinda suck, but hey...beggars can't be choosers, right?

Again, the mid 90's pose strikes again, but this time, not only is it pure squarebody wholesomeness, it's pure squarebody one ton wholesomeness. The flaw of the lifted trucks single wheel status is quickly overcome when you factor in the 6 door equation.

Random half ton action...

I wanted one of these REAL bad back in 97-98. Yes, I know it's a Ford...I was young and confused. I was also under heavy influence from my Dad. I'm all better now.

However, this is a pretty clean specimen. Makes ol' Campy a bit nostalgic...

huskerdually   +1y
Seeing fords laid out like that makes me want to get going on my bronco. I think it will be wicked layed out.
maz89   +1y

And the wonderful appearence of a sagging roof........ but like you said... bad pics.....
jcampbell1180   +1y
[quote="Doordragr"]And the wonderful appearence of a sagging roof......../quote]

And...a shuper shweet sheventys shell!
pig rig   +1y
yea sorry I almost made it I got down to kelso and thats where I had to call AAA for a tow and I found out the rear end was done on the blazer. so my daughter and I hung out untill my mom and dad showed up to give us a ride home (looking back I think I should of walked home) anyways I went back down this morning to get the blazer and as I was winching it up on the trailer the rear locked up so it became a fight for almost 2 hours but I've got that mother fker home

so has any one had this happen to them
low95xlt   +1y
nope sorry but at least u got a 2 hr workout

maz is that ur blue burban i keep seein pics of from ssm?? if so lookin good

damn 6 doors over a 4 door looks good but to bad the roof kills it
mazberrydelight   +1y

yep thats my POS , anyone want to trade ?
low95xlt   +1y
lol if only it wasn't on the left coast LOL
huskerdually   +1y

I'll trade you straight out your burb for my dually. Seriously.