drop zone

Northwest Events
views 13152
replies 44
following 15

mazberrydelight   +1y
anyone going?
pig rig   +1y
yep and I think their's a couple more guys that might follow us down and I think the ADD kids from the milton area are coming if they quit riding their bike's and get ready to go
paul42   +1y
I'll be hitting the show up on Saturday. I have been doing too much around here to get my S10 ready to show so I guess I will just bring the family for a few hours.
mazberrydelight   +1y
if anyone wants to meet up i'll be in everette at 9am on thursday morning , pickin up some new tires
pig rig   +1y
devin you told me you'd be coming across the boarder about 8:20am well you'r going to need to haul ass if your going to be in everette at 9

I really don't think you can be to my house by 9 let alone everette

also I'll send you an email about tires
mazberrydelight   +1y
were leaving here on wednesday night now
pig rig   +1y
thats what I thought because I didn't think you would catch a ferry early enough to put you in everett at 9
skidrow   +1y
ya dont think im going to make it it my anuversury and elieen dont want to go with out a truck. so i think it will just be a fun weekend at the beach.

erik
pig rig   +1y
haha yea after I left you place last week I was woundering if you we're still planing on going sents the first thing on your list to go hadn't happened yet
paul42   +1y
Alright pig, I'll be looking for you on Saturday at DZ. Do I just look for the old guy?