Page 6 of 7
Canada \  anyone from canada

anyone from canada

Canada Events
views 20114
replies 69
following 27

low95xlt   +1y
not to sure last time i hit up a canadian show was north of the border bash in kitchner
nuklheadtattoo   +1y
I think thats the last one i went to also...
I plan on hitin up a few this year...its to close not to.
lophat   +1y
I don't know if there will be any more North of The Border...I may be wrong, i'll let you know if I hear anything different from Costly Obsessions.

Ya dude, we still have the canadian truck nats. I have blacklisted the bastards though. I took my ride down there two years ago and they FORGOT to judge it! I paid the same money everyone else did, and they missed it. Some stupid piece of crap beat me out in my class and i'm sitting there as he passes me smiling like a prick with his cobbled together piece of shit.

After I tore five strips of ass off the guys that put on the show they gave me my cash back. Everyone else on the show staff was like THAT truck beat THIS truck!..."Dude i'd be pissed".

The promoter REALLY didn't know why I was so mad...hmmmm lets see, I polish my ride all day in the blazing hot sun, burn fourty dollars in gas to get there, spend ten bollars to get a two dollar lunch, waste a whole day waiting for awards...and you wonder why i'm pissed? When I should have won the class I was in...hmmmm.

Don't get me started.

It will more than likely be a cold day in hell before I go back...But if you are going to head out there, I may think about it...dunno if i'll bring a truck or not. I may just head out with a buddy. Some good friends of mine live out that way, and I don't get to see them much. So I could kill two birds with one stone...or one promoter with one big stone...lol.
low95xlt   +1y
yea good ole dino and the boys from costly are a grweat group of guys
nuklheadtattoo   +1y
Let me know of any shows that u plan on hitting up...i plan on showing alot and wouldnt mind meetin some of u guys on here?
Im deff. going to Scape by the lake...i know Joe the one who puts it on.
There real cool guys.
lophat   +1y
Oh ya Scrape is definately on the list every year. Costly is a great car club...hope they crank out another show this year.

We'll see what this year brings.
nuklheadtattoo   +1y
Let me know when u find what the schedule is lookin like up there??
We deff. should meet up at one of the shows!
albertaamx   +1y
BUMP
xtowtruck   +1y
Anyone from canada in ontario?
albertaamx   +1y
The Canada Corner is as dead as the dodo.