Page 1 of 2
Dually Exterior \  Rear Taillight Idea

Rear Taillight Idea

Dually Exterior Dually Tech
views 3581
replies 15
following 6

dchtlh3   +1y
What do you guys think of something like this in place of my stock tails? i already have them shaved but want to do something different than caddy tails.....i was thinking these or possible avalanche tails since i have the front coversion

These are 8.5" long and 1.75" wide...
post photo
b.a.94   +1y
I think the avalanche tails would look good. Don't think I have saw one like that before.
dchtlh3   +1y
Cool thats the direction I'm leaning too
rick ross   +1y
Yeah Avy tails would be a nice and different touch.
leedogg   +1y
never seen the avalanche tales before....I like the LED's on the left. Though they may clash with your build.
n2l   +1y
i agree i like the avanche tail light with led's. or maybe the new escalde tail light will be nice too!
dchtlh3   +1y
Here are some on a nbs and it looks sick......Im going to get rid of my rear roll pan and put a nbs rear bumper so my front and rear match so i think the avalanche lights will blend nicely......or should i keep the rollpan?
post photo
n2l   +1y
yeah on the nbs this lights look good. but on the obs they look funny cuz of the bodyline. the edge of the taillight goes up and the bodyline is straight. it still looks good but not as much as an nbs. maybe trimming the edge of the tail light to match the bodyline?
thread post photo
dchtlh3   +1y
yeah i saw that pic....i think it would look much better moved down where it didn't get into the body line.....cadillac srx tails are more straight across....i might go that direction i just know i want something different that flows
post photo
post photo
leedogg   +1y
OK I don't like those at all.