Page 1 of 1
Dually Exterior \  Paint ideas? 89' GMC 3500

Paint ideas? 89' GMC 3500

Dually Exterior Dually Tech
views 1951
replies 6
following 3

gmcbabe3500   +1y
As soon as spring rolls around I will be painting my dually. I was dead set on flat black. I've had a couple trucks that color and they look killer. Now that I have been looking on here i have seen a few sick paint jobs. Any ideas out there? I plan on keeping the black wheels so nothing to flashy.
Thanks
pachecokustomz   +1y
I have an idea for ya....How about satin black with gloss candy red flames???
This way you have the best of both worlds....the flat look that you like and the gloss that looks killer and it will go with the black rim's you have.
gmcbabe3500   +1y
I like the flames but i hate the color red lol I'll be painting the truck myself, which i have done before. I'm shopping around for a cowl hood and if i don't have one by spring its getting painted anyway lol I hate the paint job on there now. So I don't want to do a paint job that'll have to be redone when i switch over the hoods. I'm thinking some kind of two tone.
bhb   +1y
Satin midnight blue pearl...

thread post photo
gmcbabe3500   +1y
Your truck is absolutely gorgeous! I can't wait to paint mine and get a cowl hood. Tinting the windows has to happen to.
bhb   +1y

Thank you. It happens to be an '89

I'm on the fence about tint myself...
gmcbabe3500   +1y
The second truck i ever owned was an 89' 1500 and that was the love of my life lol So when i found this truck I had to have it. I've slowly climbed the ladder from half ton all the way up to a 1 ton, I need tinted windows for the element of surprise, most people expect a guy to be driving it. haha But everything done to your truck almost exactly what i want. I was excited to finally have an extended cab and Im putting subs back there haha so much for passengers.
Page 1 of 1