Page 1 of 1
Dually Exterior \  brake and tail lights not working

brake and tail lights not working

Dually Exterior Dually Tech
views 1086
replies 2
following 2

red   +1y
I have a 74 dually and the running lights on the roof needed bulbs so I put new bulbs in and everything worked good for about 5 minutes then all the lights went out. I replaced the fuse and still nothing. I been checking the grounds but it's hard because the stock harness is pretty hacked up. I was wondering if anyone had pictures or diagrams of the stock harness for the tail lights, brake lights and towing package.

I have alot of wires cut and spliced together. I can't seem to find the wiring diagram for the lights for this year truck. The reverse lights work on the truck but that's it. I have done a good amount of wiring on cars but I the way this wiring has been hacked up is just one big headach.
red   +1y
Forgot to say the dash lights also went out with the brak and tail lights. the only lights I have working in the truck are the headlights. No other lights are working. I checked all the bulbs and their all good.
big bear   +1y
best guess is a ground. ive had similar symptoms with vehicles and that shit is annoying. sorry im not that much of a help. good luck.
Page 1 of 1