Page 1 of 1
Dually Exterior \  94 chevy dually..how to remove rear fenders

94 chevy dually..how to remove rear fenders

Dually Exterior Dually Tech
views 4365
replies 0
following 1

scoobysmak   +1y
Well just so yall know I feel dumb but want to make sure I don't ruin anything.

I have looked through the other post about stretching these things but hell I can't get mine off. I understand there are about 14-18 bolts and then you have all the little brackets and light hardware to remove. My problem is I look up and see 14-18 nuts on a bolt viewing from the ground looking up the bedside. I went to remove one of the rear nuts on the passenger side and the bolt spins as well (not the very bottom that I can see the bolt head but the one above it with the brace to the frame). I do not see a way to get to the bolt head itself unless I totally messed up somewhere. If there is some trick to this please let me know other wise i am lost. I do see a bunch of black tar looking stuff that covers the inside of the fender but don't see any bolt heads behind it.

I also see a funny looking inner fender that has this black tar stuff on it but don't think it attaches to the fiberglass fender I am trying to remove at all. If there is some pictures of how this comes apart it would be appreciated.
Page 1 of 1