Page 1 of 1
Dually Exterior \  suicide rear doors

suicide rear doors

Dually Exterior Dually Tech
views 2535
replies 6
following 5

tuckin22   +1y
what kit are you guys with suicide rear doors using?
sd?
gauge magazine?
fbi?
any others?
any problems with any of the kits?

thanks
Robert
okcderek   +1y
Check w/ Aaron Iha...I know he did an article in a mag using hinges that let the door open into the door jam for a more stock appearance.

gallery2/main.php?g2_view=core.DownloadItem&g2_itemId=1093&g2_serialNumber=2
tuckin22   +1y
yeah i had seen that one a while back and liked it but it seems to be alot more work than the regular suicide hinges
psylent   +1y
Has anyone checked out the Suicide kits on ebay... you can buy the whole getup for around $160 shipped. Compared to the prices on SD that is a hell of a savings. I am just a little leary it might be crap.. so whos tried em?
psylent   +1y
Well, I emailed the guy from ebay who was selling the kit and asked him if he could provide me with a little feed back from the people who had purchased this kit. Come to find out these kits are Chassis Tech and the guy works for AirBagIt.com... That makes me feel better about the product. In the past I have been very happy with their customer service!
luv2xclr8   +1y
That pic Derek posted is sweet !!!
liljlowrider   +1y
i would go with the SD kit...... theirs are better built if you go with a cheap on you will regret it i promise... you get what you pay for and your door will sag with a cheap kit because the hinges themselves will sag when you open the door.. and BTW any suicide door is ALOT of work to do....
Page 1 of 1