Page 1 of 1
Dually Exterior \  85-88 Two Tone Striping

85-88 Two Tone Striping

Dually Exterior Dually Tech
views 1107
replies 8
following 5

jcampbell1180   +1y
Anyone have any leads on where to pick up the vinyl striping that separates the two-tones on the 85-87(88) trucks?

Like this:

huskerdually   +1y
I would think any auto trim place could make it for you. We have a place around here called auto trim and design.
someotherguy   +1y
Yeah large auto paint supply houses. The small guys don't stock squat, they'll order it for you - so you can't see it in hand before buying, which sucks IMO.

Please don't wrap it over the dually fender like the guy in that second pic did.

Richard
brianbgboy   +1y
3m makes all color and sizes tou want in all kinds of shapes and designs. any automotive paint supplier will have a book to look at so you can choose what you want. later, brian
pig rig   +1y
hey I think the guy that owns that single cab came up and asked about my wheels when I was in woodburn OR. monday

and campy its best if you paint your truck before you add stripes
jcampbell1180   +1y

That's factory on the duallys. My Dad had an '87 exactly like that one, colors and everything...it was the same way.
jcampbell1180   +1y

Thanks for the tip.
someotherguy   +1y

Ugh...I guess all the square duallys I'd paid attention to didn't have the stripe setup. Man, I gotta tell you, them shitz is homely, sorry! I'd have to break it at the dually fender or let it go behind it so that it could stay perfectly level with the body, instead of curving.

Richard
jcampbell1180   +1y
S'alright
Page 1 of 1