square front end options

Dually Exterior Dually Tech
views 2431
replies 13
following 8

lugtucker07   +1y
lets see some fronts...i need some ideas other then a phamtom
lizard lips   +1y
Lots of variations on grills out there but only two options on the fenders and hood like in the first pic

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo
slimneverdies   +1y
So the front clips are different and can be swapped! Now how about the doors and fender flares and the tailgate. I just bought a 77 and I want to put parts from a 91 Burban on. The Burban doors are electric without a vent and of course that front clip.
kblr elf   +1y
front clip will work just have to cut slots for the hood hinges and beef up where they bolt on and angle cut the front frame horns doors bolt on just get the window harness from the burb grab a sport truck june issue they did a write up on the fron clip swap
pig rig   +1y
go custom with some plywood and duct tape
slimneverdies   +1y
Thanks, so the body lines from the front clip back are all the same? Is there any other tell tell signs to make the 77 exterior look like a 88-91. Sorry about trashing up your topic. Im done now!
someotherguy   +1y
Dammit, howcome every time I want to find pictures of that old skool conversion kit, nothing to be found. You old timers remember it from the 80's, it was called the Shadi, or Shadii, or whatever. Was the coolest shit around. Kind of like a truck version of that fake Ferarri that they drove on Miami Vice

Anyway this is my second favorite style,

Richard
pig rig   +1y
mmmmmmm............... gut truck burrito
abescustoms   +1y
i did mine 84-to 90 with cutting out the head light buckets and welding in the 95 tahoe lights

after

thread post photo

someotherguy   +1y
F'in nice mod dude. That's a good look on that flat square front. Guess you had to angle them a bit to sit flat instead of how they fit on the curved front of an OBS.

I know some people bitch about the composite lights but when they're in good shape they look great, not hard to wetsand and polish them out if they're looking a little hazy.

Richard