Page 1 of 2
Dually Exterior \  suiciding the squarebody

suiciding the squarebody

Dually Exterior Dually Tech
views 1333
replies 10
following 5

distill   +1y
Has anyone on here done this yet? If so do I need to keep the stock rods or what can I trash? I got my kit from autoloc if that helps.
Thanks
liljlowrider   +1y
you talkin about the door handle and lockin rods on the inside of the door????
distill   +1y
Yep. You are suiciding yours in your rendering aren't you?
liljlowrider   +1y
yea im gunna suicide my rear doors. havent started yet but yea you will want to keep your rods.. are you shavin the door handle??
maz89   +1y
the suicide hinge kits from autoloc really are junk man, honestly, hold the hinges from autoloc beside the hinges from suicide doors.com or carolina customs, and the autoloc hinges look like they're made from chicken wire... I've personally used both kits, and due to the wimpy construction of the autoloc hinges, my honest opinion is that they're best to use on something alot smaller and alot lighter than what you're planning to use them for... like mazda doors or mazda/toyota tailgates or something... it's truly worth the few extra bucks for a higher grade kit, that will last throught the years
distill   +1y
I'm not shaving them but im using poppers instead.
Doordragr, I told them what it was going on so I hope they won't send me $450's worth of crap.
maz89   +1y
I would hope that too, but they also just want you to buy their product. so just really look them over, and really compare quality with others the best you can when you get them, just to insure that you're not going to do all that work only to have problems due to a poor product ya know. I've done plenty of doors, and never had any problems to this day with the suicide doors.com kits, or the carolina customs kits ( which SD.com uses as their kits)...
liljlowrider   +1y
yea i usin suicides kit
huskerdually   +1y
When you guys do this take pics I plan on doing mine also.

Make a tech article you lazy bass turds.
distill   +1y
Kit came in today so wish me luck. I'll have to take pics with the wifes camera, left mine in arizona after the truck broke down.