threads
Page 1 of 2
Dually Exterior \  pics of before and after with running boards.

pics of before and after with running boards.

Dually Exterior Dually Tech
views 1611
replies 12
following 4

1986crew   +1y
Trying to get an idea of what my truck will look like without the running boards and having a hard time convincing the wife. Just wanting pics of truck with running boards then without, sorta of before and after! Or if someone could photoshop this pic of my truck and remove the boards and slightly lower it. Thanks

thread post photo
1986crew   +1y
heres a better pic/angle........maybe

thread post photo
mrwilliam   +1y
im no photoshop guy, but here is my truck after i took the steps off...

They look so much tuffer

thread post photo
1986crew   +1y
Got a ? for u mrwilliam....did you replace the front doors to get rid of those big mirrors or did u put on the smaller ones and weld up the holes for the others?
liljlowrider   +1y
its cheaper to replace the mirrors and weld the holes up IF you know what your doing or knows someone that does... but i you want to replace the doors i have a couple ill sell you.
mrwilliam   +1y
I actually left the holes in the doors.. and im glad i did.. im going back to the big mirrors.. i miss them and it just looks big and tuff..
mrwilliam   +1y
IF you dont want your big mirrors, id buy them from you
1986crew   +1y

May do that, but it may also be awhile.
liljlowrider if you can beat $60 then......sold Seriously, jk but we have a pull a part here locally now and I got my steering gear from there a couple weeks back and they have about 6 of the 73-87 trucks(no duallys.Need a rhs dually fender)all of the doors looked good and can get them for $27 bux a piece, of course thats with me doing all the work.
liljlowrider   +1y
thats really cheap for the doors.
watahyahknow   +1y
payed 170 a piece for mine but those are pristine and there imported to holland with the inside pannels electric windows glas and other stuff still on them