Dually Exterior \  Squarebody Fender R-n-R

Squarebody Fender R-n-R

Dually Exterior Dually Tech
views 1195
replies 10
following 5

jcampbell1180   +1y
Hey Butt Lickers!

I found a couple of cherry fenders at the local pick-n-pull the other weekend. I wanted to take ‘em, but I couldn’t figure out how to get them off. It was hot, I was sweaty, and I didn't feel like rollin around in the dirt for an hour only to find that I don't have the right tools on me anyhow.

Can somebody make me feel stupid and tell me how to remove the fenders on a square?
okcderek   +1y
Dont you have one of these .......squarebodies..? (Probably lean on it and the rusty bedsides will give away... )
okcderek   +1y
Other than that...I have no clue. Glad I could help though.
jcampbell1180   +1y
Yeah...thanks Derek. You're a real gem.

BTW...don't you live in OK? What's with the SoCal/Bro/Flatbiller avatar?

okcderek   +1y
Cause its the only size pic I had that would fit this forums requirements. They are too small on here.
monzter kuztomz   +1y
Everything is 1/2" nuts & bolts except for the 7/16" nuts holding the marker lights to the bed. You'll need a 1/2" wrench ( ratcheting is best ), 1/2" & 7/16" sockets & ratchet. If you can get the rear tires off its a loot easier to get the fender nuts off between the inner & outer bed walls.
jcampbell1180   +1y
Yeah, that's what I thought. Is it a pretty tight fit? I'm assuming you won't be getting a 1/4" drive ratchet up there, right?
huskerdually   +1y
Take a sawzall to the bedside around the fender.
low95xlt   +1y
i hear one swift kick will do it justice and it will pop right off but this is coming from the guy without a shitbox or sq body too so take it for what it is worth