Page 1 of 1
Dually Exterior \  Body drop & stock width Dually fenders

Body drop & stock width Dually fenders

Dually Exterior Dually Tech
views 2473
replies 5
following 5

monzter kuztomz   +1y
With stock wheeels & 225/75-16 tires on a 88-98 Chevy/GMC with a body drop will the tires tuck inside the Dually fenders without rubbing?
liljlowrider   +1y
they will need to trimmed on the inside of the bed. but i believe you will be aight on the outside. . it will be very close.
okcderek   +1y
That is the same height as a 22 . I they will fit width wise, but I dont think the truck will lay out being body dropped w/ that tall a tire.(That is the size tire I run right now on the back of my truck...but its not body dropped)
rhmdually   +1y
im pretty shure you would have to raise the top of the fender or get smaller tires.
monzter kuztomz   +1y
Yeah I was planning on raising the fenders to the body line that's a couple of inches above it, I just was not sure if the outer tire would rub the inside of the outer fender because of the way the fenders taper in as they get to the top. I raised just the center of the bed over the axle on one of my other trucks & found the bed almost useless. So this time I'm gonna raise the whole floor & widen inner fender wells to fit 22s at the same time. I'm gonna run the 225/75-16s till I can afford the 22s. When I go 22s I'm planning to narrow the rear end to keep the width of the truck stock & not have to build a second set of fenders.
runninlo   +1y
On my 92 that is bd'd to the pinch w/ 225 60 16's the tires will smoke on the rear fender if I try to drag rear. Blistered the paint off a little patch on each fender. It is 2 linked w/ watts so it stays centered pretty good. Figure since I gotta re paint anyway I'd just see if they'll clearance themselves.
Page 1 of 1