Page 1 of 2
Dually Exterior \  newbie question

newbie question

Dually Exterior Dually Tech
views 1154
replies 12
following 6

ejb39   +1y
i bought a 95 3500 reg cab off my friend who bought it and didnt do anything with it for a year, the bed is just sitting on it but the wheels sit inward duh never paying no mid because it was a killer deal come to find out i was told it could be a chassis truck anyhelp on mountiing the bed or any specs would help me detemine if this is a cab and chassis truck
ec_dually   +1y
picture please.. with out them we can not make a good assessment.. but if it is a chassistruck it is gonna havea humongous frame from the cab back..
ejb39   +1y
ill take pics thanks
ejb39   +1y
[url=
thread post photo
:213ps0zv]
thread post photo

[url=
thread post photo
:213ps0zv]
thread post photo
rhmdually   +1y
im pretty shure that thats a cab and chassis truck seing as how there are no bed mounts.
dragnasty   +1y
I dont think that they had a difference in the cab and chassis models in that bodystyle, other than what bed was on it.
guilty by design   +1y
Good eye rhm, Im trying to find a difference between the pic above and how mine was but i cant find anything. But hey if its a cab and chassis truck isnt the rearend narrower?
dragnasty   +1y

Only on the the box bodies.
ejb39   +1y
this rear is narrow then a reg dually after measuring backing to backing plate, set the bed in the frame and at the rear there are alignment tabs and im off