threads
Page 1 of 4
Dually Exterior \  Stretching rear dually fenders quote....?

Stretching rear dually fenders quote....?

Dually Exterior Dually Tech
views 10319
replies 31
following 13

okcderek   +1y
If I decided to go w/ regular 22" Alcoas and had to widen my rear dually fenders.........what would it cost to have them stretched and bodywork done and painted back white to match my truck. I had a guy quote me 1750.00 painted back to match............. That sure seems like alot to me. What do you guys think..?
dragnasty   +1y
:Cough: townastyscostmorebutsaveheadacheandmoneyinthelongrun :Cough:
lockone   +1y
Seems a bit high...but I know how much work that it takes and believe me it is a pain in the ass...plus you itch for a week afterwards.

OKC, Check your pm.
sixpackdaniel   +1y
Just get the correct wheels. I think I saved the quote I gave you. The difference is not even $200.00 per wheel. So not even $400.00 total difference. Time diffrence is none for regular Alcoas vs. the GCS wheel.
brianbgboy   +1y
will the townasty wheels tuck under the stock rear fenders when laying frame only on the shitbox body dually?
huskerdually   +1y
No,
thread post photo

I wonder why they are called townasty.

See anything on a shitbox was done first and better on a squarebody.
brianbgboy   +1y
no sir i disagree! i just use a squareass as a guinea pig to perfect my shitbox and that pic made me think, boy that is a great way of removing the rusty rocker panels quicker j/k i just have to stay strong for all my shitbox homies. besides, the topic is about a shitbody, and dragnasty says get the world famous drag nasty wheel . from what i can understand, if you dont have the proper rearend, they will not work, which is why i asked in the first place later, bgboy
jcampbell1180   +1y

This Man speaks the truth.
brianbgboy   +1y
yea o.k i guess that explains why there are so many of these so called better squareasses around. no one asked who did what first and what was better, it was simply about the damn rear fenders. but i guess on every post here, you get to hear how great the squarebody or the dragnasty is. who cares, just answer the damn question asked and move on
huskerdually   +1y

You must be new here, we never do that.

And this is all a big joke so I hope your in on it.

And the rear end thing there were several put under those year trucks just got to measure to see if the townastys will work.

I'm sure a tape measure was under the seat on your shitbox when you bought it from the construction guy.