Page 1 of 5
Dually Exterior \  sunroof

sunroof

Dually Exterior Dually Tech
views 6570
replies 46
following 15

97ss150   +1y
hey guy while i was in the military i saw truckin or streettrucks or whatever that had a writeup about putting a sunroof in a crewcab. it was sick. the approx time fram was april to july of 2005. but anyways i think it was called webasto by hollandia or somethign like that. but it was huge and im trying to find it know if any of you guys have those issues or just happen to remember. im trying to get ahold of the model number.

Henry
liljlowrider   +1y
i will try and get you the model number.. but yea its a webasto roof.. i used to work at a webasto dealer and those roofs are bad ass.. you can also look for webasto online and you should be able to find the model number
97ss150   +1y
i looked online but couldnt fdind which one it was. do u know ho wmuch they want for them? they look sick
liljlowrider   +1y
the roof was selling for about 1100 to 1200 without install im guessing you could get it cheaper now since its a couple yrs old
lockone   +1y
Are you talking about Dave's Blue Crew cab F150 with the electrostatic moonroof????
97ss150   +1y
na it was a blue c3500 with a huge sunroof
lockone   +1y
Sorry I was thinking of another truck. Never seen a dually with a big ass sunroof, but I have seen one with the Pontiac G6 moonroof in it.
liljlowrider   +1y
im still working on the part number for you.. my buddy who just traded his dually for a impala had that big ass roof in his truck
97ss150   +1y
ya it looks sick
pig rig   +1y
screw part # lets see some pic's