Page 1 of 1
Dually Exterior \  clear over cab lights

clear over cab lights

Dually Exterior Dually Tech
views 1780
replies 8
following 5

dlydrgr   +1y
Anyone know where to get the clear cab over lights that wont turn yellow?? I can't remember where I got mine but they are starting to yellow really bad. Thanks!
liljlowrider   +1y
i dont think they make them that wont turn yellow over time.. just one of those things that you have to replace every now and then. its time for me to order some too
huskerdually   +1y
shave them!
dlydrgr   +1y
Yeah I suppose I could shave them, but I like the look of them especially at night. Kinda of what makes a dually a dually to me anyways. Just thought I 'd see if anyone has had any better luck with a paticular brand. I know on my clear turn signals it just depends on the brand, some do and some don't. On mine I had the right one turn yellow and the left one never did , luckily a buddy had an extra right one laying around.
huskerdually   +1y
Actually I think it is the extra wheels in the back that make a dually a dually. Hence the name DUALly.
lockone   +1y
I sale the clear lights but I am not sure of the brand on them...I think the last set I bought was like 48-50 per set.
aa taco chris   +1y
i love roof lights... not roof-ies
liljlowrider   +1y

DONT DO THAT
dlydrgr   +1y
Thats what I mean--dual wheels, cab lights and fender lights-- the whole package! I can do without the ones on the tailgate though....I think mine used to have them and they were shaved. When I shaved the handle I noticed on the inside of the gate, that there appeared to be a round hole,about the size of a quater, that was welded up right above the handle.
Page 1 of 1