Page 1 of 1
Dually Exterior \  nondually bed

nondually bed

Dually Exterior Dually Tech
views 1450
replies 6
following 5

huskerdually   +1y
Hey my bed is shot and I got a fairly decent non dually bed, how hack is it to take my dually fenders and put them on the nondually bed.
lester622   +1y
its not that hard u have to cut out some of the wheel well and then u gotta either buy the brackets to mount the fenders are make them urself, but the fenders arnt that cheap unless u already have a good set, might be cheaper to buy a dually bed lol
pig rig   +1y
cake man when you pull your fenders off the old bed make a pattern with paper and transfer it to the new bed
liljlowrider   +1y
yea thats a gravy job,
huskerdually   +1y
just checking didn't want to get halfway through pullin two beds and find out there some stupid difference that will make it not work.
lockone   +1y
Here is a pic of my bed after the fenderwells were cut out. All I did was drill the mounting holes in the bedsides.

huskerdually   +1y
mine is the square body but I imagine it is similar process. I was just afraid they would have put some extra brace or something or made the box 1/32" inch narrower or something stupid that would have made it not work. Has anyone ever used the dually fenders from USbody source? Mine aren't that bad but I was just wondering.
Page 1 of 1