Page 1 of 3
Dually Exterior \  door handle ideas?

door handle ideas?

Dually Exterior Dually Tech
views 5412
replies 25
following 6

lester622   +1y
does anybody have a suggestion on what kind of door handles to put on a 98 dually i refuse to shave them i shaved the ones on my other truck and their a pain in the ass i bought the best kit from autoloc u know the 400 dollar one and its trash i was thinkin of the miata door handles i seen them on a dually before they look good i guess but i kinda want somethin different, anybody got any ideas?
low95xlt   +1y
always do the good old stand by of escalade door handles, or you can go vette, civic mid 90's it all really depends on what the look you are going for is
balcar   +1y
just shave it and put a button like a video game machine right in the middle of the door! Now that would be pimp!
pig rig   +1y
go with the big box type like whats on a peterbuilt and you have to mount them low like on the trucks
lester622   +1y

ya then i can get me some cb antennas about 15' long with some tennis balls on the ends, a big visor for over the windshield, and about 150 runnin lights , and a big ass tailgate sticker that says "jesus loves u" , and then i will be all REDNECK then,
low95xlt   +1y
only if you fly the confederate flag too thats true hillbilly redneck
lester622   +1y

no to be officially "redneck" u need the big confederate and the big american flag, flying in the truck bed.
balcar   +1y
I want a big confederate flag and a gun rack on the back window. LOL but seriously, i'm looking for a gun rack for mine, i think it would look bad ass on a body dropped truck, LOL
lester622   +1y

haha now theirs a TRUE redneck u need the gun rack and the big bull horns on the hood.
low95xlt   +1y
awe so true redneck is a gun rack 2 flags and the horns we forgetting anything? what bout rust how much rust does it neeD?