Page 1 of 6
Dually Exterior \  wat yall think? new **pics**

wat yall think? new **pics**

Dually Exterior Dually Tech
views 11586
replies 55
following 14

lester622   +1y
hello ppl im new to this site and was just wonderin wat yall thought i just got a totalled 98 crew cab dually ima build i was wondering how yall think a new 06 chevy front cap the one that looks like the 04 but with different grille and hood would look on a 98 dually? im tired of the cadillac frontend and i seen a few 01 hd frontends and i seen one 04 frontend but no 06 frontend? i was goin to go with the caddy front end and gmc bumper but idk i wanna be way different at least for a lil while.

also was thinkin of goin with hydraulics instead of airbags to be different and since i already bought them for my other truck i might as well use them, but idk how they would handle towing. wat yall think?
Post was last edited on Aug 21, 2006 02:08. This post has been edited 2 times.
krewzlo   +1y
I thought someone made a kit to do it, i think i seen it in a mag somewhere. I'm not for sure though. I wouldn't of been the o6 clip but that style though. As I remember they put it on a fullsize blazer.

I think it would look good, I thought about doin on mine but I hate doing body work so I went the easy way and did the caddy.
aa taco chris   +1y
I'm doing an 06 gmc front on mine... and loosing the caddy nose
lockone   +1y
The thing that you have to keep in mind when doing the newer Chevy conversions is that you have to take the slope out of the newer parts so that it doesn't look like the frontend is nose diving in to the ground.

But when done right they look awesome. We are doing 2 trucks right now with the new 07 frontends on them.
lester622   +1y
how do u post pics on here cause i cant figure it out?
liljlowrider   +1y
your%20url%20link%20the
lester622   +1y
lol wat is a url link and where do i fiind mine?
lester622   +1y

i know the blazer u talking about its red i think, it looks good,the only bolt on kit i seen is the new escalade frontend but it looks nasty on duallys
lockone   +1y
The bolt on kit I think you are talking about is the Nicour kit. All fiberglass and isn't proportional to the truck.
maz89   +1y

Hey Trevor, got any pics?