threads
Page 1 of 2
Dually Exterior \  roll pan... what kinda and where?

roll pan... what kinda and where?

Dually Exterior Dually Tech
views 3001
replies 12
following 6

onefasthoagie   +1y
i am looking for a standard (if there is one) roll pan and hidden hitch combo for my 88 (new style) chevy dually. my local shop can't help me and all they can really offer is an APC one, and i am not to sure about that brand. i'm looking for the best place to find one. i got shafted before from some companys online and am not looking for the same results! any ideas?
lockone   +1y
Do you want metal or fiberglass???? I can get you either one just let me know and I will get you a price...
onefasthoagie   +1y
metal! i want to weild this baby in place! i want one thats not a "drop tag" style. i want full box around the plate. and can you also get hitch to go along with it? (i'm sure i am gonna have to cut the hole behind the plate my self but that dosn't bother me.)
lockone   +1y
The rollpan isn't big enough for a full box...thats why they have the lip on them.... That one will run around 150 w/ some shipping depending on what part of PA you live in...Do you mean the whole hitch assembly????
onefasthoagie   +1y
yea i do! hidden hitch assembly, class III if you got one.
bdydrped   +1y
let me suggest either grant fab or sirmichaels(already come cut for hitches) ands both companies fit perfectly....bu tthat probably what lock is wouteing ya so you ar in pretty decent hands.
lockone   +1y
I'll have to check on the hitch and the rollpans are Grants....
dragnasty   +1y
Yeah, sir micheals and Grant.....definately......I build my own hitches...they are super easy for that bodystyle......
low95xlt   +1y
grant grant get grant
onefasthoagie   +1y

ok let me know on a price for both shipped to pa, east side! business address.