Page 1 of 2
Dually Suspension \  89-00 DJM DROP SPINDLES

89-00 DJM DROP SPINDLES

Dually Suspension Dually Tech
views 2357
replies 10
following 4

luifer76   +1y
anybody running these 3" drop spindles by DJM on their crewcab duallys? im looking to order a set but on the applications they only list regular cab and extended cab it doesnt say anything about crewcabs the like the belltech spindles do, i like to get the DJM spindles cause their about $120 less than the belltech......... any info would be greatly appreciated

" target="_blank" target="_blank" target="_blank
post photo
fatso   +1y
I think those are for GMT-400 trucks...
luifer76   +1y

im thinking it fits duallys too i went on the DJM website and typed in the part number and this came up

single part
" target="_blank" target="_blank" target="_blank" target="_blank

complete lowering kit
" target="_blank" target="_blank" target="_blank

i guess next thing is to call DJM to make sure before ordering
someotherguy   +1y

100% correct...GMT400 application, not squarebody

Richard
luifer76   +1y

well i have a new toy is a 92 c3500 crewcab dually, i need to change my avatar picture.
luifer76   +1y
the reason for the original post was because on the application chart on this part on summit racing they don't list the crewcab c3500 they only list the single cab and extra cab c3500 thats why i wanted to ask here and see if that made any difference? .... i guess maybe the question should have been do the extracab c3500 and the crewcab c3500 have the csame spindles. what do you all think?

my bad guys i should have been more specific on the first question on what vehicle i needed this for...
luifer76   +1y
called DJM and spoke to one of the tech support guys and yes these spindles will fit a 92 crewcab too, even tho they dont have the crewcab listed on the summit website application charts they only list the single cabs and extended cabs..... i had a feeling it was gonna be the same suspension on all c3500 92 to 99 regardles of the cab size but i wanted to ask before buying them since i hate returning stuff over the mail, thanks for all the help guys....
someotherguy   +1y
Yup, your squarebody profile pic threw me off.

Glad DJM already confirmed it but yeah, generally the stuff will fit all the 3500's in the GMT400 body style, and maybe? the 2500's (8 lug, not 6) too. Best bet is to ask the mfgr though because you never know what stupid little detail may have changed, like all the people that ended up with the wrong spindles for early GMT400 half tons because of the difference in brakes regular cab vs. extended cab.

Richard
upinarms   +1y
for what it is worth, the DJM one's are what I put on my 1993 ext. cab dually and they work just great..
and I also but there coil springs on for the first year, boy was it low, (454 engine).
now it is bagged still using them, love them after a front end alignment, I have now ware on the tires..
luifer76   +1y

thanks bro, just wanted to make sure before spending the cash