threads
Page 1 of 1
Dually Suspension \  Cummins 82 bagged cc dually POSSIBLE?

Cummins 82 bagged cc dually POSSIBLE?

Dually Suspension Dually Tech
views 1281
replies 6
following 3

david&goliath   +1y
I currently have the stock 454 in my truck and am getting maybe 5 mpg. My intentions are to haul a 3 car gooseneck for shows but also work around my farm pulling equipment and trailers. So I need better fuel mileage as im not ballin by no means and cant fill up every 20 miles. So im really considering a Cummins swap. Can I run this motor and still lay frame on 22s???
comegetsome   +1y
Yes....very easily
thread post photo
guilty by design   +1y
Yep, several members on here are in the process of doing that right now.
david&goliath   +1y
Thank God what a relief. Is there pictures and how to's on doing this mod? I'm not a big forum guy so I haven't researched or went through this page looking for it yet. Now is a good time I guess. Thanks for the responses fellas.
guilty by design   +1y
just scroll through the projects forum and look for anything saying 12 valve or cummins, there is no lack of them being built right now
david&goliath   +1y
Comegetsome, so im clear as far as bagging the rear of my truck. I dont want to make the dually fenders taller. Im just wanting to lay frame on 2's. So I just need a c20 rear end and I should be good, correct?
david&goliath   +1y
Also I need both fuel doors and all that it takes to bolt them on. Is there a company I can order them from new? Parts trucks around here are slim to none due to all the older guys building them.
Page 1 of 1