threads
Page 1 of 1
Dually Suspension \  Cutting and moving balljoints up.

Cutting and moving balljoints up.

Dually Suspension Dually Tech
views 1345
replies 8
following 3

screwcab   +1y
Has anyone got some good pics of their STOCK control arms with the bj's moved up?? Im having a hard time finding pictures of some. I'm debating cutting and moving the ball joints up and cupping the lca's, im just not getting low enough and spending $400 on drop spindles isn't really in my budget.

I'll be running stock 16's on a 245/65/r16

I attached a picture showing where I'm currently at.

thread post photo
mdub4life29   +1y
is it z'ed? if you just cup the arms you should be laying front of the frame on the ground
screwcab   +1y
No it isnt z'd. I'm putting a 24v in it and want as much room as possible under the hood.

Just cupped lowers on 16's should lay the crossmember?
Anything else besides pie cutting the uppers?
screwcab   +1y
Ah! Its called stepping. Searched stepped control arms and found everything I needed.
mdub4life29   +1y
^^ this is true but its ok we don't need to flame him. ya pie cut and cup. there are some good build on here try luifers just has his cupped. if u have any questions he is really good about helping out

keep us updated with as many pics as possible
big bear   +1y
Also check out bk2life build thread.he stepped his
screwcab   +1y
Thanks for the help guys.

I should.be starting a build thread soon. Waiting to get the parts for my 24v so i can get thag in and then c notching the frame, throwing in the c&c axle and building a western hauler style bed for it. Hopefully all in time for some summer cruising.
mdub4life29   +1y
why are you doing a 24v instead of 12v? just curious
screwcab   +1y
Its a long story. But got the 24v/nv5600 combo for free.
Page 1 of 1