threads
Page 1 of 1
Dually Suspension \  Thorbros parts any good?

Thorbros parts any good?

Dually Suspension Dually Tech
views 3096
replies 7
following 4

wick3d1ton   +1y
I'm getting my parts around to bag my 95 Ext cab dually. Wondering if anyone has any experience with them? Good quality? Support after the sale? This is what I'm looking to get for the rear. Thanks for your help on this

iarodder   +1y
Yeah I've bought stuff from them on a couple of different projects, quality has always been excelent. But I will warn on mylast order it took them a few weeks to get it to me was not very happy, but all the other experiences have been good prior to that. Support seems to be o.k.
wick3d1ton   +1y
Thank you for your input iarodder. From what I read on there site it does take a bit to get the orders. I don't plan on doing anything till it warms up a bit so time isn't a concern
ruffrida2005   +1y
Thorbros has been around for a very long time. Was suicidedoors.com before Jason changed the name. Quality and customer service is always top notch. Having parts built will take some time since Jason is the only welder still I believe.
upinarms   +1y
Well I can not get on to there web site. Are they still in biz. There phone is still with suicide.
Would like to order from them but now I am woundering about them
Any input would be great. Thx
ruffrida2005   +1y
I dont know what's wrong with the site. But I have Jason on Facebook and he hasn't said anything. Check out gulfcoastcustoms.com
upinarms   +1y
Thx I thought that was his other site. I was looking at the step notch bridge. Gulf coast did not have any listed. Throbros site is done also lol I guess this was not to be....off to see what metal I have laying around .lol thx
ruffrida2005   +1y
Site is back up and running.
Page 1 of 1