threads
Page 1 of 1
Dually Suspension \  Getting ready to BAG just need info on suppliers.

Getting ready to BAG just need info on suppliers.

Dually Suspension Dually Tech
views 1704
replies 6
following 4

aleman   +1y
thread post photo

Now that I finally got some time to stretch the fenders and it is ready for paint I will be moving to the next stage. Bags. I wont be doing anything extreme, just a simple set up. The truck is already lowered and has helper bags in the rear ( the original spring pack is intact ). I just want to bag the front and ad some air management system. Possibly a bag behind the rear axle simple setup.
I have been searching all over and have found lots of places that sell bags and parts. I was wondering if anyone here has ever dealt with airbagit.com ? They have a simple kit that is very affordable but the 3gal tank would have to be upgraded for sure.
Any info on where to buy that has good customer support will be greatly appreciated.

Thanx

Aleman
comegetsome   +1y
I wouldn't recommend them for suspension parts.....there has been horror stores about there company for years and years....although I'll have to admit I ordered 4 of their 3800# bags beginning of last year i put 2 on the rear of my truck and 2 On rear of Dillons truck and they have performed flawlessly thus far....stick with AVS, Suicide doors, ect as they are tried and true
guilty by design   +1y
Stay far away from aim. From what ive seen with friends they had to cut and modify AIMs kit to even get them to bolt on. They have shitty customer service and an even worse return policy that includes a 30% restocking fee.
I personally would recommend the Airlift Domnator bags for anything your bagging. I would not however recommend running your bags offset from the axle as they will put tremendous strain on your link setup, adding weight from a trailer only makes it worse.
aleman   +1y
Thanx for your input guys!
I sure apreciate it. I want to make sure I get my money's worth and craftsmanship along with good support is what I'm looking for.

Hey Guilty by design, I have a question for you.

Since I do use this truck to haul alot I was thinking of keeping the rear springs and just adding bags behind the axle for extra support when towing. I am happy with the way it sits in the rear. Will it work then? Sorry if its a dumb question.

I do apreciate all your advice.
guilty by design   +1y
Run them ontop of the axle if you can. I just had a gate valve on mine I left open when I wasn't hauling and when I put weight on it I just closed the valve and put around 50lbs in the bags. It held up a 3 car wedge no problem.
thread post photo
armyant6   +1y
so the 3800# bags are the way to go?
comegetsome   +1y
I have the AIM #3800 bags on my old dually and so far they have held up great....only thing i'd order from them though
Page 1 of 1