Page 1 of 1
Dually Suspension \  Valve question

Valve question

Dually Suspension Dually Tech
views 736
replies 4
following 4

tomnjenn05   +1y
I have a question on valves. I know most valves will leak down but my fill valves leak into the bag. What could be making them do this? When I lay my truck out it will try and rise the front driver side till the pressure in the tank and bag are close.
xflowgolf   +1y
Is the valve installed backwards? Most are directional and will bleed if not in the correct orientation.
krewzlo   +1y
Do you have a water trap? Engine driven compressor with a coalescing filter to remove oil? Mine do that every once in a while when my filter is full. I drain it and cycle the valves several times and usually quits.
comegetsome   +1y
yea there is most likely trash in your valve play with it several time to move a good bit of air thru it and it might move it....if its an older SMC they had diaphrams in them that would wear down and cause them to leak.....im running a set of their newer design on my dually and they havent given me any problems....or pull it off and take it apart and clean it it might have thread tape or something stuck in it
tomnjenn05   +1y
Yea they are older valves. I will try taking them apart this weekend and see what the problem is. Thanks for the replys.
Page 1 of 1