Page 1 of 1
Dually Suspension \  3/4 ton rotor and caliper questions/problems

3/4 ton rotor and caliper questions/problems

Dually Suspension Dually Tech
views 1021
replies 3
following 3

krewzlo   +1y
I finally got adapters for my 24's and fleetside rotors to do the swap. I put the rotors on last night and went to put the adapters on and they don't fit. The hub diameter is different. Have anyone else had this problem? I bought delco rotors and according to their website they fit the 1 ton's 3/4 tons, 1/2 ton suburbans, etc so they should be the right ones. These measure out to 4.60 and the adapter bore is 4.567 from what I have found on here. I don't really want to machine the adapter to fit, but would rather do the rotor.

Are the calipers the same for dually and fleet side rotors? Or do I need to replace them too?
brianbgboy   +1y
I think the 3/4 ton and the 1ton single rear wheel rotors are different. Calipers are the same.
krewzlo   +1y
According to delco, these fit like 200 and some applications including c2500 and c3500 single wheel. Looks like i need to take off .033 of material from the rotor. Have to take them to my dads buddy's house and have him spin them on his lathe. I found an old post on here about the same issue. I dont want to spin the adapter and bore that out just incase the next rotors i get are the smaller size.
unusualfabrication   +1y
If you were closer i'd throw them up on the mill for you right quick.
Page 1 of 1