threads
Page 1 of 1
Dually Suspension \  Good air management kits?

Good air management kits?

Dually Suspension Dually Tech
views 985
replies 3
following 3

nandrus   +1y
I am thinking of bagging my truck but I am looking at what kits to look for and what to avoid. I don't want to buy junk. I am just looking for info on what compressor to get, tank size and valves. I think i am going to try to run slam specialities 8" bags all the way around on my 90 dually.

thanks guys
big bear   +1y
Well man,so many options. A lot of it comes to money. There's a lot of good companies to now buy from.sd is awesome but are overwelmed,metalworx is good,avoid airbagit.com.they suck,although billys truck is badass. Bag wise,depends what ur doin with truck.jus cruisin,or towin. Valve wise how fast u want? Compressors,rule of thumb, one compressor for every five gal of tank.or run edc with elec back up. The link and notches vary on what u doin.
nandrus   +1y
I was wondering if I should buy individual valves or go with a prewired manifold. I have heard a lot of bad things about airbagit.com. There are just so many companies and I just want to find a good valve. I will mostly be just cruising but I would like to tow every once in awhile. I have the bags and suspension figured out.
domer   +1y
Most of the prewired manifolds suck... they are generally built by airbagit.com companys, behind the smoke screen.. the only prewired one i would recommend is the Accuair setup... but that is full ride control.. as for individual valves, smc is always good, GC valves are so so, asco valves are really nice... there are alot of choices.. compressors i would run viair 480's or a York 210 EDC.. If you got the room definitely run an EDC more than worth its wait in gold...
Page 1 of 1