Page 1 of 2
Dually Suspension \  Lowering a 1992 F350 2WD Diesel

Lowering a 1992 F350 2WD Diesel

Dually Suspension Dually Tech
views 4661
replies 12
following 3

wisdomwarlord   +1y
I can't seem to find anything on dropping this truck. There is lots on a gas truck, but nothing on the diesel.

I want something that is still shop-serviceable and factory parts repairable when its done.

So, the questions are:
What's the cheapest way to drop the front of this truck?
What's the most reliable way to drop the front of this truck?
wisdomwarlord   +1y
No one has any input on this? I know the diesel makes a difference in weight and thats likely why im having troubles finding info, but its gotta be a doable!
bagged91f350   +1y
Would you be interested in buying some djm drop beams for the front they are the 3" drop beams they also make a total drop kit thats 3 5 but its like 800 bucks Ill sell these to you for $250 plus shipping depending on where you are I could go down a little in price
bagged91f350   +1y
heres a rear drop kit and your lowered for like $650
bagged91f350   +1y
so your interested??
wisdomwarlord   +1y
Wow. Not sure what happened to my reply there! Yeah, I'm definitely interested. Can you figure up what you need to charge me to ship to 48045? It wont be until early November, but if you still have them then, I'll take them without hesitation.
bagged91f350   +1y

okay they need new bjs but they are 600+ new without them and its about 110 to ship with fedex so like 360 total shipped
wisdomwarlord   +1y
Wow. Thats the second time my reply hasnt been what i expected.

360-400 sounds fine. Bjs means ball joints right?
Can you post the part number so i can verify with the maker that they are for a diesel truck?
I will be buying parts in late November so hopefully you still he them.

Thanks