threads
Page 1 of 2
Dually Suspension \  full tilt front end?

full tilt front end?

Dually Suspension Dually Tech
views 1859
replies 10
following 7

balcar   +1y
Anyone seen/done a full tilt front end on their dually? I'm planning on doing a tilt bed, so I was thinking it might look cool, to do a full tilt front end. I could be wrong tho, could look dumb, LOL
lester622   +1y
up22 makes tilt frontend kits for their fiberglass one piece front ends...... i think u should just do the front tilt hood not the whole frontend cause the way u have to cut the fenders so itll flip up looks dumb but its up to u.
krewzlo   +1y
yeah what he said
balcar   +1y
up22?
lester622   +1y
they makefiberglass parts but there shipping is slow
low95xlt   +1y
i second the hood not the full front end, i was gogin to do that to my ranger but opted not to since i had to cut half my fender not worth it
pig rig   +1y
I've seen a lot of half tons with the full tilt and I always think it looks like shit

my2 cents
howardflatty   +1y
i have personally used some of up22 products and in my opinion the quality is really bad and takes extensive modification and body work including fiberglass work to get there products to line up and look good
lester622   +1y

i was gonna get one of thre hoods for my malibu but since it took 3 months to get the hinges for it i aint orderin nuthin else from them.
balcar   +1y
so lester, u were going ot refer me to them, but u woudn't get anything else from them?