Page 1 of 3
Dually Suspension \  my 82 on 24's?

my 82 on 24's?

Dually Suspension Dually Tech
views 6101
replies 29
following 8

sick82   +1y
well i just bought me an 82 crew cab. im in the process of baggin it and shaving most everything. im planing on towing my other 2 trucks on a gooseneck. ive noticed alot of people are running 2 links, would a 2 link work on mine with 24's? or should i fab a paralel or tri 4 link? im going to run the big firestone bags behinde the axel. does anyone have pictures of the rear of there trucks with the 2 link or 4 link? and to lay full frame i need to lower the front at the firewall right? can i use 2x4 quarter inch thick square tubing for that and to build my notchs? and to lay out on 24's i need to have the center of my axel and spindles up 16 inchs with the frame on the ground? on american force wheels it says a 24 with tire is 33 inchs. any help would be greatly appreciated.
im sure my truck can lay over 24's if crazy talk customs is doing one bd'd on 22's. right?

josh
jcampbell1180   +1y

Bah!!! Impossible!
balcar   +1y
2 links work, but u can't beat a 4-link.

notches, just build them out of 1/4" or 3/8" plate.
pig rig   +1y
well your at the right place for that kind of work, once you wade through the post whore BS you may get your answer
balcar   +1y
I'm only a whore 2 nights a week, the rest of the week i'm clean cut, and ride a vespa...
lester622   +1y

haha i think me and u should take our vespas up to sturgis wat u think?
pig rig   +1y
hey slick dick I see your from NM ron at after flash in portales is real sharp on the box body trucks
jcampbell1180   +1y

WTF!?!?!
sick82   +1y
yea man, im in portales as well. he's done alot of work for me. on my s10 that is. he just isnt sure what size notch i need to lay on the 24. so 2x4 by quarter thick sq. tubing wont work for notchs? i thought it would look pretty good. id gussett it nicely.

josh
pig rig   +1y
well hell that make it convenit

I've got a slow start on a 85 that will ride on 24s so take lots of pictures and share