Page 1 of 2
Dually Suspension \  suspension setup?

suspension setup?

Dually Suspension Dually Tech
views 3971
replies 17
following 9

lester622   +1y
im trying to figure out wat suspension setup to run on my dually, im using hydraulics f,b,s,s and ima body drop it soon i think 3"-4" idk yet, i was thinkin of running a 4 link with a wishbone setup instead of using a panhard bar, but i have no idea, ima mount the hydraulic cylinders on a bracket under the rearend instead of on top the rearend so i can make a cover to hide everything because i like my shit clean and not wires and hoses everywhere. would this setup work, or is it overkill? i have no idea wat to do im stuck between a 4 link and a 2link but i heard u cant run side to side on a 2 link but dont know wat do yall suggest?
Post was last edited on Sep 04, 2006 05:09. This post has been edited 2 times.
burntup   +1y
side to side in a dually is a big task. mine use to do it.
jcampbell1180   +1y

Proper English and punctuation.

Yeah, I'm a grammar Nazi. Get over it. Your almost as bad as Low. He can really get me going. I think He's only written two, maybe three posts that I haven't had to read multiple times before I understood what the hell He was talking about.
lester622   +1y

Proper English and punctuation.
quote]

well next time i type something billy lane ill be sure to use proper english,grammer , and spelling so u can read it.
low95xlt   +1y
i would ask dragnasty what he thinks bout his 2 link he uses thoughs alot me i have a 4 link on mine
jcampbell1180   +1y
Billy Lane ain't got nothin' on me.

His bikes are too off the wall for my taste. I mean, c'mon the guy uses parts off the kitchen sink for crying out loud.
dragnasty   +1y
I run 2 links but your right....no side to side with 2 links.
maz89   +1y

I agree with that about Low! He's got it right in his head, but God love him, some words and letters get lost between there and his finger tips! Some of his post are like trying to break the National code! But it's okay Low! We still love ya brother!
jcampbell1180   +1y
^^^ ^^^

Low is like our slow brother that rides the short bus.

Just messin' wit' 'cha, Bro.
lester622   +1y
ok does anybody know of a good heavy duty 4 link i was thinking about getting the one from suicidedoors.com cause they claim they have a heavy duty one but idk has anybody used anything from them before or any suggestions?