threads
Page 1 of 4
Dually Suspension \  5/7 kits from Chassis Tech....

5/7 kits from Chassis Tech....

Dually Suspension Dually Tech
views 6515
replies 38
following 8

fuelrags   +1y
Hey guys, I bought a drop kit for my 98' Dually from Chassis Tech...Does anybody have any comments on their products?.....
bdydrped   +1y
hope to god you get it all and its right......chassis tech= aim therfore aim = shitbag company.

but i have put on a few sets of chassis tech spindles that customers have brought and havent had anytrouble craftmanship wise.
maz89   +1y
yeah, that's about my only complaint, gets there and got wrong parts and so fourth, but other than that they've been fine..... wouldn't use any of their bag parts, but the drop kits are good.....
fuelrags   +1y
GUYS!!!!....YOUR SCARYING ME OVER HERE!!!!!
maz89   +1y
na bro, the drop kits are good, they're just bad about shippin' the wrong parts some times. but the bag brackets a parts suck, never bought any of them, but people have brought them to me, I just won't use them anymore...... but what you got you shouldn't have any problems, so don't worry..... just make sure all your parts are there.....
jcampbell1180   +1y

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good luck with that. Hope you get your parts. Just out of curiosity, how much did they ass rape you for shipping?
fuelrags   +1y
They charged me $70.00 big ones!....if my dually got 34mpg,I would have driven to Phoenix to pick them up...
jcampbell1180   +1y
Mm-yeah, thats nice. Did they at least lube you up first.

Oh, yeah, of course not, this is AIM we're talking about. They ran a train on you, and they did it dry. Y'know, prison-style.

This is one of those situations where you should have consulted your new-found dually brethren before hand.

It will be okay. Just lay on your stomach and buy some stool softeners. Take those for a month. The bleeding will stop in a few days.

I would know. I *sniff-sniff* was butt-railed by AIM too when I was a young lad, new to the scene. They took advantage of me. They stole my innocence.

It's just too painful for me to talk about.

I think it's safe to say they don't have any repeat customers.
fuelrags   +1y
DOOOOHHH!!!!
jcampbell1180   +1y
^^^LMAO^^^

Yeah, nice one Homer!!!

Wait a minute, I'm Homer. Right Trevor?