Page 1 of 3
Dually Suspension \  A notch kit to spare

A notch kit to spare

Dually Suspension Dually Tech
views 4075
replies 23
following 8

fuelrags   +1y
Does any body have a notch kit their not using that will fit my 98' 3500 dually?
krewzlo   +1y
I just happen to have a 8 and 10 inch weld on kit sittin in my garage ready to be shipped. Let me know if you might be interested.
maz89   +1y
think he might be lookin' for a baby notch, like the ones that come with the flip kits........ hell if i know..... we'll just wait for him to reply....
onefasthoagie   +1y

baby notch?? thats the whole point of the term 'notch', so i don't want a "cut a big ass hole in your bed so stuff falls out "notch", you don't have to call it a baby notch! thats more like a relocation of a good chunk of the frame lol.
pig rig   +1y
baby notch
jcampbell1180   +1y
If your handy with a torch and a welder, get yourself a peice of 4" Schedule 40 pipe about 3" +/- long, cut it lengthwize and, BAM! You got yourself two mini-notches. I would, however, recommend that you box it in when your done.

Don't waste your money buying a flip kit either. Just go to your local speed shop and buy yourself some spring plates and build your own flip. Just measure your pinion angle at stock and make sure you set the pinion angle to the same measurement right when you flip it, then weld it up.

Thats all I've ever done and it works every time.
dragnasty   +1y
^^^^^^ exacty what I do also. I have 2 bolt in notches for 88-98 1/2 ton. Not sure if they are the same but Ill make you a hell of a deal on them!
jcampbell1180   +1y
^^^ Great minds think alike, right Drag?
dragnasty   +1y
yeah, i usually use 5" pipe, box in the frame, and lay a peice of 2x2 on top of the frame for extra bracing. I overkill alot...lol
maz89   +1y
^ over achiever