Page 1 of 1
Dually Suspension \  4/6/8 valves??

4/6/8 valves??

Dually Suspension Dually Tech
views 1038
replies 4
following 5

onefasthoagie   +1y
tryin to figure out what i should go with....
front i want fully bagged, it's on 3 inch drop spindels...the back if a air over leaf on a flip kit...now it's my understanding that with this setup i am ok with 2 valves on the back? ive heard with like 4 links that if you have 2 bags on one line that it could roll in a hard corner, but i still have leafs and shocks, so 1 line should be fine right? what shall i do for the front? 2 or 4 valves??
ideas??
whoring? (later??...)
maz89   +1y
whatever you'd like to do is fine. the reason most people don't like just 2 valves is because with only 2, both bags have to be tee'd together, which in cornering allows the air to be displaced from side to side, but it's normally only most noticable in the front. but with each bag having it's own set of valves, it restricts that displacement of air. on both my trucks i ran 6 valves, 2 in the back, and 4 up front. but you can still wire the front to pick up on only on one switch. i kept mine independant up front just incase i had alot of people in the truck, or towing, etc. and wanted alittle more control on the weight distribution, but it is single in the rear......... so the single will work fine for ya. if anything you can start out with 2 and if you don't like it you can easily add 2 more.....
krewzlo   +1y
I run 3 valves on the front but they are t'd together. I have never gotten much air displacement on any of my trucks. My dually has the sway bar which helps but my S10 doesn't and I drive that hard and don't have any problems. On the back I run just 2 valves and no problems. On the front one is only needed for dump unless you like to break your windshield! LOL 1 Lift valve will be slower but isn't bad. Mine still drops fast so I put in a a reducer in the out side of the dump valve to slow it down some.
lockone   +1y
I always use 8 valves ( 2 per corner of vehicle). This way just gives you more control of the air in your truck. JM2C
balcar   +1y
I just had 4 valves in mine for a long time, just was 2 lazy to up it to 8, but everythign I do know has 8.
Page 1 of 1