threads
Page 1 of 1
Dually Suspension \  How much to Z.......

How much to Z.......

Dually Suspension Dually Tech
views 1341
replies 7
following 5

balcar   +1y
Well crap, i've got all ready to finish the Z on my dually and was planning on only doing 1", but I got to thinking, maybee I should do more. My thought originally was to not drag through the new control arms (byc ones, but lets not talk about that here), but now i'm thinking I should do more since i'm planning on some bigger wheels later. 19s with big tires for now, and 24s later. How much of a Z did some of yall other fockers do? i've allready droped the front down 5.5" (4.5" for the body drop and 1" for the Z) but its allot easier to cut that section back off and redo it than redo the whole Z later.

Laterz
Phil
lockone   +1y
Mine is only 2-3 inches
pig rig   +1y
help the retread
how do you Z the frame and why
what advantage would this be
pictures would help also
lowboy   +1y
MINE IS 1.5".
THE "Z" NOT MY PECKER.
I AM NOT GONNA BRAG ABOUT MY "Z" BEING BIGGER!!!!

ON THE 88-98 CHEVY P/U, THE FRONT SUSPENSION/LOWER A-ARMS LAY BEFORE THE FRONT OF THE FRAME DOES. SO IF YOU BODY DROP THE ROCKERS EVEN WITH THE BOTTOM OF THE FRAME THE FRONT OF THE CAB/FENDERS WONT BE LAYING. 0.75" WILL GET EVERYTHING EVENED UP SO THEY ALL RUB THE PAVEMENT AT THE SAME TIME. I WENT 1.5" ON MY DUALLY SO THE FRAME DRUG, BUT NONE OF THE MOVING SUSPENSION PARTS DO.
Post was last edited on May 22, 2006 05:05. This post has been edited 1 times.
onefasthoagie   +1y

hahah retard.....yea, someone explain to HIM why we z a frame....lol cause i wanna hear why you do it, not that i don't know as well.....

go "z" your jimmy! haha
balcar   +1y
I know why, just measured mine and going to 1" just so i don't drag through any more control arms. Snapped one last year after dragging through it.
Pig Rig, whats a retread? I thought just 18 wheelers use retreads. LOL
pig rig   +1y
thanks all you smart asses for telling me that I'm a retread
I already know this what I don't know is why your zing it and how

OH YEA you all can't make fun of me because I'm way a head of you
onefasthoagie   +1y

that and your avatar is funny.
Page 1 of 1