threads
Page 1 of 1
Dually Suspension \  Need stock stuff ...

Need stock stuff ...

Dually Suspension Dually Tech
views 1049
replies 8
following 4

hangslo   +1y
I am converting my truck (89 SCSB) to a dually, and am looking for any of the stock stuff any of you guys might have taken off your duallies. Specifically, upper and/or lower control arms, stock dually spindles, etc. I know I could go ahead and buy the lowered spindles, but if I could just get it converted on the cheap first, I can do that later. I have found a 10.5" 14 bolt that needs some work, but it is a steal at $100. I am looking to just convert it to a "stock" style dually first, and go ahead and include the body drop into the frame when I stretch it. I could also use a stock set of 16 inch wheels (and) tires as well.
lockone   +1y
I have it all on a truck back in the yard. I will check a price for all the stuff on Monday.
hangslo   +1y
sweeeeeet ... I should've known to call you first. BTW, did you ever find anything out about the cabs up there that I talked to you about a couple of months ago?

Also, the dually stuff should bolt up right to my mounts, correct?
maz89   +1y
lol, Lock's like the freakin' Chuck Norris of old dually parts.....
krewzlo   +1y
i got a set of 16" kmc slams with tires for sale
lockone   +1y
Yep it will all bolt up to your stuff. Both the cabs that I told you about last time we talked got f*cked up pretty bad in the tornadoes we had blow through in the last few weeks. The cab I had bought got a tree out right in the middle of it. So I am back on the hunt again for some more cabs. I will check on the suspension stuff tomorrow.
L8R
maz89   +1y

Damn that sucks man, was all the damage from the storms that hit when we were at lay'd out?
lockone   +1y
Thats the storms.....BASTARDS
lockone   +1y
On the stock suspesion stuff probably looking around 350 to 400 for both sides
Page 1 of 1