threads
Page 1 of 1
Dually Suspension \  mods needed for bags??...

mods needed for bags??...

Dually Suspension Dually Tech
views 1276
replies 7
following 4

onefasthoagie   +1y
ok now that i am making a decent amount of extra money i am thinking about possibly doing front bags on my truck, i'm wondering really how hard is it to a front bag install... and what do i need to cut / modify and will i need to take off the 3 inch drop spindels (that i havn't even put on yet?) also i saw on a web site that they have "bolt in bags" for 88 to 9x trucks, with "no weilding" required, is that true? answer then whore, in that order, i require one answer from each person before you can whore. so just cause the person in front of you answered dosn't make it safe for you to whore lol
-Thanks
The anti whoring dept
pig rig   +1y
the anti whoring department

yea whatever
onefasthoagie   +1y

way to follow the simple guidelines i asked!!! lol

you my friend, are a post-ho
lockone   +1y
Spindles, upper and lower bags cups, some trimming inside the spring pocket for the bags...bolt on, run some airline and wires...hook all the valves up and go to town.
Depending on how low you want to go and the size of your wheels you may have to take out your inner fenders.
Good Luck and Happy Baggin
onefasthoagie   +1y

so the bag cups bolt onto the upper and lower control arms? do the bags totally replace the shocks as well?
lockone   +1y
No the bags bolt into the spring pocket and the lower control arm. Lose the shocks and remount them outside the control arms
pig rig   +1y
thanks I DO MY BEST TO PLEASE
krewzlo   +1y
I have the easystreet kit on the front of mine with 3" spindles and lays crossmember on 16's with 215/70/16 tires. It is total bolt on with shocks and airline. Would do again if I had to. Just trim the pocket and bolt them in. I did not have to remove the inner fender wells. I am in the process of a 3" bd with stock fenderwells also. I am working on the pass. side right now. Let me know if you need a price on any parts for that project. John
Page 1 of 1