threads
Page 1 of 2
Dually Suspension \  KP components 6 link?

KP components 6 link?

Dually Suspension Dually Tech
views 2624
replies 13
following 10

lowyota   +1y
Hey,
Was just talking to a guy at universal air and he said that a kp compnents 4 or 6 link will work on a dually. would just have to make new axel brackets. I don't really believe this. because of the size difference in the frame. Just wanted to see what you guys thought about this. Still trying to figure out the back without a fuel cell.
Derrick
exploitedcustoms.com   +1y
Hrmm can't say i've heard that but i can give kp components a call and find out for sure tomorrow.
pig rig   +1y
well now you've got my ation
do look into that and let me know
lockone   +1y
I have never heard of that either. But hell anything is possible with a welder and some metal. Give it a shot and see what happens.
dante81_98   +1y
The key here is making new axle brakets. This would probably not be the easiest task since they have stuff comming off of both sides and they are indexed for that axle. Other than that, it is just a bolt on 4 link with a bolt on rear link added. I mean, the bolt holes may not line up but you could weld the kit in where it would fit.

my .02 cents.

Later
Chad
outlawcrewcab   +1y
they do not make one. for one there canti setup couldnt handle the heavy weight i asked them awhile back they said they have no plans of making one either
exploitedcustoms.com   +1y
try out the new kp watts link for 88-current gm trucks with the 10-bolt rear end.
outlawcrewcab   +1y

Im going to have to say this is the most out of place and useless post on this site
balcar   +1y
^^^^^---- LOL
low95xlt   +1y
uh oh is this the start of a ssm style fight