Page 1 of 1
Dually Suspension \  for you body droped

for you body droped

Dually Suspension Dually Tech
views 1072
replies 5
following 3

outlawcrewcab   +1y
How did you do your steering shaft? mine fit with the plastic sleeve off whenit layed rocckers now it hits frame. i was thinking of notching the frame a little but not sure if it will bind the rag joint and i dont want to cut into my painted frame to find it will bnind
bdydrped   +1y
not for sure exactly which part you are talking about.... and mines a bit differnt.

im using the gear box and lower link off a 94 but my frame is a 98..... and i had to cut down the upper link(where it bolts to the colum casue that was also differnt.....

since the cab is a 94 the mounting points were different for the colum, and the 95^ colums are actually shorter, but have a long upper shaft,

but im not having any clearance issues at all.. so i dont know if its jsut cause it different year modle peices or what. but mine is basically a straight shot from colum to gearbox.
bdydrped   +1y
o and so yea...basically i didnt answer your question and just rambeled.... lockone might be able to chime in with some help, cause i know his truck was all one peice unlike my POS.
pig rig   +1y
not to jack your thread but if I bd my boxbody chev how far can I go before I realy have to cut it up?
outlawcrewcab   +1y
yea my steering shaft to colum lined up to i decide to cut the rockers off thanks though jimmy
bdydrped   +1y
no prob... sorry i wasnt any help

and uh? body drop with out having to cut it up much? wtf thats the point... you cut all that unneeded space the factory guys put in there out.
Page 1 of 1