threads
Page 1 of 1
Dually Suspension \  Where to order a drop kit....

Where to order a drop kit....

Dually Suspension Dually Tech
views 1717
replies 9
following 6

paul42   +1y
I am looking to buy DJM's 6/8 drop kit. It looks like a nice kit with new upper and lower control arms, new tranny crossmember, flip kit and shocks. I have been pricing it around and the cheapest place has been Godfathers Customs at $999. I dont think anyone else has a new body style dually on here but where have you guys ordered your kits from or other parts and had a good transaction/experience?
bdydrped   +1y
custompartsbiz.com the new owner is on here

i can price it to ya but unless i can get it drop shipped doubt i would save ya any $$$
lockone   +1y
I'll see what I can do on that drop kit.
krewzlo   +1y
I can't even buy it for that. Are you talking a new body style chevy dually? Are you sure that is with shocks and how much for shipping. I don't know about them but someplaces will rob you on shipping. DJM doesn't like to drop ship so from me you are talking $100-$150 for shipping. I only charge what my ups shipping calculator calculates. It is based on weight and your location so it is pretty accurate. Double check their price and if that is right I would suggest buying from them. Let me know if I can be of assistance, John
paul42   +1y
Most other places have it for around $1100. Godfathers website has it there and it is the same part number I think. The shipping is only $69.29 from them. I think I would have to call to double check its the right kit
paul42   +1y
Stylin Concepts has it for $1099.95 and $65.95 shipping.

It says the shocks are not included but on the DJM website it shows they are. Maybe they have 2 different kits. If so I am sure that the godfather one does not have the shocks.
physh1   +1y
You could try summit...they do carry DJM and they've always matched and even gone a little lower than anyone else...worth a shot at least...

Cameron
1fastlx   +1y
summit should ship for free also you may have to ask them to match the price you have and they will no problem
paul42   +1y
Summit doesnt have this kit
lockone   +1y
I will call about one on Monday....and see what I can do.
Page 1 of 1