Page 1 of 6
Dually Suspension \  mac springs bag 22inchs of lift

mac springs bag 22inchs of lift

Dually Suspension Dually Tech
views 11856
replies 59
following 17

low95xlt   +1y
jsut read in the new sport truck mac springs ahs a bag that is triple bellow can collapse to 7 inchs and has 15 inchs of travel for a max height of 22inch hmmm that might be a good bag for the rear or would you be concerned of it collapsing under a load?
dragnasty   +1y
it still only equals out to 15" of lift, right?
guilty by design   +1y
Thats just the same bag as the 3b14. It has a collapsed height of 4.9'' and extends to 20.5''. Ive got a catalogue of over 150 airbags if anyone needs some specs on one.
low95xlt   +1y
oh damn and to think i thought i stubbled upon something new awe damn
dragnasty   +1y
I was gonna run actual double bellow semi truck bags but the frame rails on the box bodies are too narrow.
sooperspeed   +1y
There are Semi Truck bags that are double bellow? Do you have any specs on them? That actually sounds like more fun than running the F2107 Firestones....
dragnasty   +1y
They make several different sizes. They look just like a firestone but are about 12" in diameter. They were too big around to fit between my frame rails the way that I wanted them to.
sooperspeed   +1y
hmmmm, I think that might actually work for me. The F350's have a pretty wide frame from what I can tell.
guilty by design   +1y
Most semis are a single bellow design, and take forever to fill.
dragnasty   +1y
Alot of the Freightliners and alot of the dump trailers have the double bellow bags. They look like a really big firestone 2600#