Page 1 of 4
Dually Suspension \  bagged trailer

bagged trailer

Dually Suspension Dually Tech
views 8110
replies 35
following 8

low95xlt   +1y
it was mentioned in a previous post, could it be done i know i ahve seen small ones but culd liek a 20 foot or larger be put on the ground???
draggindually   +1y
me and a few friends have actually talked about it before. lets come up with something...
skidrow   +1y
im build a 45 foot 5th whell trailer 3 axels and im thinking about that allso would love to bag itand lay it out like the dually. i got a 45 foot curtin trailor
and took the roof of it and got a 35 foot 5th wheel camper going to exstend the frame 10 feet and put the roof on it and leave the curtins on it.

i would love to bag it but im worryed how to go about it ive done tons of suspention work on trucks im 38 been doing this for 20 years. and im still not shur

erik
dragnasty   +1y
I thought about it on my trailer but I would have to c-notch the trailer and I think a layed out BD truck on the trailer is cooler....I can still drag the dually while pulling it...thats enough for me!
guilty by design   +1y
coughenclosedtrailercough
lockone   +1y
I have seen some that just have the helper systems on the trailer with no notches. Just a little easier to get a b/d mini truck of it.
lockone   +1y
cough53ftwedgetrailerandadragginduallycough
dragnasty   +1y
man, yall need some advil cold and sinus up in here with all that caughing!
low95xlt   +1y
damn northern weather we getting sick again coughshootin sparks on a 53ft trailer cough make dragnasty en v us
guilty by design   +1y
For those who do not know, enclosed trailers only require 2 framerails instead of 4. Thats a major requirement for the design im going after.