Page 1 of 2
Dually Suspension \  19' or 22's on chevy dually

19' or 22's on chevy dually

Dually Suspension Dually Tech
views 4011
replies 12
following 3

krewzlo   +1y
I am in the process of bding my 2000 dually and would like to put at least 19s on it. Will they fit with no fender mods? Im pretty sure the 22's do. I looked at the tire diameters for 22s and I thought they were smaller than stock 16 tires, am I wrong? If that is right than it doesn't seem like the fenders would have to be raised.
dragnasty   +1y
if you are bodydropping it, the fenders will have to be raised 2" for the 22"s. They would not have to be raised for the 19"s. The 19"s will fit with the factory fenders depending on what rear axle you have. You would have to narrow your rearend or widen your fenders with the 22"s.
low95xlt   +1y
dont skimp and not cut jsut cuz you dont want to do it once and it right cut something is better then laying funny
krewzlo   +1y
Right now the frame does sit funny. I trimmed the lip on the frame above the L control arms and it now sits on the skid plate before the frame rails lay in the front. The rear sits fine. Also the lower control arms and mounts hit at the same time as the skid plate. Those can be fixed easily but any suggestions on the skid plate?
low95xlt   +1y
drag it off
krewzlo   +1y
Any other suggestions? That would be the coolest way to do it, but is it just me that has this prob or does everyones do it?
dragnasty   +1y
most people Z the front clip
low95xlt   +1y
Krewz where u at in Mi?? metro detriot area here
krewzlo   +1y
I am up by Traverse City. I have family in Inkster, where u at low95
low95xlt   +1y
Northville/farmington area, i got family up in TC jsut not sure where LOL