Page 1 of 1
Mazda Projects \  Pops Truck

Pops Truck

Mazda Projects
views 1804
replies 6
following 1

woodenickle   +1y
My 92 yr young father-in-law said it is time to sell his truck. It is an 1986 B2000 standard cab and bed. It has had a bed liner from the beginning. The engine, transmission and interior are in great shape. The body has some rust and paint damage due to passenger door being too close to an open flame. Color is silver and black with white steel wheels. The interior is the original red cloth with no sign of wear. It currently has approximately 110K miles. It has been garaged about half of it's life. Compared to other Mazda trucks I have seen, this one is in great shape. I think everything is original.

My question is, is there a good place to find out what it is worth or does anyone have an idea what it is worth.

Thank you.
Cusser   +1y
Transmission part is straightforward, transmission from 1986-1993 B2000 or B2200 would fit.

EFI swap would be very tough and involved. Recommend if no emissions where you are to replace bad carb with a genuine Redline Weber 32/36 DGEV kit, what I've had on my 1988 for over a decade. The stock carbs are very complicated, and not so good as they age.
Cusser   +1y
And it's "nickel"
sincitylocal   +1y
Cusser, what are you talking about??? He just wants to know what it's worth.

Depending on your market, it can fetch anywhere from $1000 to $2500. Maybe more if you hold out for the right buyer.
Post was last edited on May 24, 2017 11:05. This post has been edited 1 times.
mazdatweaker_2   +1y
If the truck has air conditioning, power steering and whether it is an automatic or a manual will factor into what value is there for a potential buyer. Seems like a truck like that is worth what the buyer and seller agree on. Maybe 1800, but I had an '86 that I bought for $800, so I am figuring some inflation since a few years ago.
mazdatweaker_2   +1y
Does the truck look like this?

http://imgur.com/gallery/hlYxS
Page 1 of 1